HydroTher Commercial Hot Tubs are the #1 choice of architects, consultants, designers and facility operators. They are manufactured to withstand the demands of heavy commercial use and each model conforms to current commercial standards.
Manufactured from ultra thick one-piece acrylic, these fiberglass reinforced hot tubs are designed to withstand the demands of heavily used commercial installations, yet are less expensive than conventional concrete models.
With the unique self-cleaning bottom floor cleaner, wide mouth skimmer and automatic water level controller, maintenance and cleaning are virtually effortless. Multiple safety suction fittings provide maximum circulation and safety.
All models can be equipped with a wide variety of safety, convenience and exercise therapy options.
Standard Features of HydroTher Commercial hot tubs are:
- Ultra thick .187 high gloss all weather and easy to clean acrylic surface
- High-lighted step edges
- Spacious footwells
- Built-in bottom floor grate suction(s) improves circulation and eliminates the need to vacuum daily
- Hot tub floor suction drain(s) also allows the hot tub to be completely drained during routine servicing without the use of a supplementary pump
- Wide-mouth N.S.F. approved surface skimmer
- Multiple safety suction inlets
- Whisper quiet air controls
- 2lb. closed cell polyurethane foam insulation
- Meets requirements of Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act.
- Tested to UL, UL-C and IAPMO standards
- Available as a pre-plumber shell or with a complete equipment package
Each HydroTher Commercial spa features built-in bottom suction grate drains that maximize circulation, eliminating the problem of dirt settling on the floor of the spa and allows total tub drainage without bailing. (Swim-in-Place Exercise Pools incorporate standard lower side wall suctions)
N.S.F. Approved Skimmer
Each HydroTher Commercial hot tub is equipped with a N.S.F. approved skimmer and decorative face plate complete with hair and lint trap that maximizes water flow and surface cleaning.
Factory Installed Support Base
Each HydroTher Commercial hot tub/swimspa is equipped with fiberglass coated wood support bracing to spread the weight bearing over a wider area.
Factory Plumbed Mechanical Support Systems
Each HydroTher Commercial hot tub and Swim-in-Place Exercise Pool is equipped with a built-in water level controller and is available with a Factory Plumbed Mechanical Support System, fully labelled and mounted on a water-proof base to save you costly on-site labour and ensure maximum flow rates.
Standard: Biscuit (Ivory Bone)
UPCHARGE: Carribean Blue (Medium Blue)
(Check your local Health codes for colors regulations)
HydroTher commercial units are backed by a five (5) year warranty on the shell structure and acrylic surface, two (2) years on the plumbing and mechanical equipment and one (1) year on the labour and accessories.